supowski: Get Some Fresh Air

20061222

Get Some Fresh Air

Yesterday I became my new shirts that I've ordered from threadless. First surprise was when I found it in my post box after only one week from shipping date. Yes, clasic express delivery post packages are shipped only in one week from US. I've expected that it would take about 3 weeks, maybe month.
First than I've realized, that the package with two shirts is in my post box that have only normal small hole for putting letters in. The package was not damaged at all, just the carton was a litle bit crooked. Anyway, big congrats to postman that he've pushed the package with two shirts through that small hole. I'm looking forward next shiping with four or five shirts :)

'Get Some Fresh Air' is the code name of one of the shirts. It's not very hard to find out which one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home