supowski: Foley Room

20061231

Foley Room

Foley Room is a room where sound effects for films are recorder. This is not very interesting at all, but it's also a name of Amon Tobin's new album. It will be released early in March but I've became the opportunity to hear it on Christmas Eve. It was my best present this year, because the album is really great. I heard it for whole week and didn't write here anything about it only because I was thinking if I should title this blog entry as 'Best album of 2007'. I don't like the absolut references, let alone absolut references about a year that will start tomorrow :) So the entry is titled only with the name of the album. Anyway I'm sure, that it will be my best album of 2007.

Don't want to write a review here. There are allready some and I don't want to supply critic's work. Just check this two trailers and wait till march :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home