supowski: Back to Prague

20070103

Back to Prague

Yesterday I've travelled to Prague. I was sad and wasn't shure if I really want to go back. Last twelve days at home was great. I've had a lot of fun, free time, doing nothing, or better doing everything. And that's all with my familly and with all old good friends. And with some new :) They all are the biggest reason why I occasionally think about returning back.

But then I realize two things. One less important is that many of them will also leave Zilina in couple of weeks. Another much more important is that I have many good friends also here in Prague and I want to have a beer also with them... And also with all new :)

It's very nice to have two homes where you can return and where you love to return.

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

And that's the memo

14:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home