supowski: Music Archive

20070111

Music Archive

On tuesday I've made a litle order in my archive and I realized that I have too much of music albums and I haven't heard the best of them for a long time. Instead I listen to many new albums that are shity. Yes yes I listen to shity music. No country music, but there is a lot of bad and boring albums in my new directory.

And the result of this is, that I'm going to make a selection of my best albums in next month or two. I hope it woudn't be more than one dvd of mp3s, but as I started yesterday, it looks that not even two dvds will be enough. I have to be more critical and demanding :)

So look forward to 'Supowski's selection'. Don't be affraid, I woudn't call it like that. I think it will rather be called 'm0703_supsel' :) Or something completely different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home