supowski: Weekend at Zilina

20070118

Weekend at Zilina

I'm going to Zilina this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. And there is a lot to looking forward.

I mention just a birthday party in Rajec. Couple of friends from Rajec had birthdays this week, so I'm going there on friday, there will be a huge party. Everytime I went there, they surprised me with something new, crazy and very funny. I'm curious what it will be this time :)

Hope, you will also have a great weekend.

btw: I know, that weekend starts first in two days, but maybe this two days at work would be better with weekend in your heads...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally you did not even get to Rajec dude. Next time you have to plan only one thing for the weekend otherwise your plans won't work. Let's hope we will have better luck next time and we will really surprise you with something crazy as you are :-) ...

23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home